Dances with Dad: The Best Father Daughter Dances
Few wedding moments are more touching than the father-daughter dance. Typically taking place after the first dance, this moment is a special occurrence for all in attendance. In honor of Father’s Day this year, EMG Executive Event Hosts Michael Saulpaugh & Bryan Festa compiled their top songs for the Father-Daughter Dance.
- You’ll Be in My Heart – Phil Collins
- You Are So Beautiful – Joe Crocker
- Lullaby – Billy Joel
- Unforgettable – Natalie Cole
- Cinderella – Steven Curtis Chapman
- I Loved Her First – Heaertland
- My Little Girl – Tim McGraw
- Dance With My Daughter – Jason Blaine
- My Girl – The Temptations
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
If you don’t know where to start, pick a genre you both love first, and there’s bound to be a song that fits the bill, and remember: have fun with it!
Ready to work with our professionals to build the soundtrack to your special day? Contact us today to chat about our wedding offerings!