Our Response to the Coronavirus
Updated 5/11/20, 12:00 PM
We continue to monitor the current public health crisis as we follow guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of New Jersey. Elegant Music Group takes the health and safety of all people very seriously, and we have put the following policies into place:
• EMG will apply all deposits received and provide services of equal or greater value to any client who postpones their originally scheduled event to a later date.* We ask clients to please consult with us as talks with your venue are transpiring so that we may better assist in securing your desired talent choice.
• In the event of a cancellation, the status of previously collected monies will be governed by the laws and executive orders in effect on the event date in the state the venue is located. If you elect to cancel prior to or without a government law or executive order in effect preventing our performance, deposits and payments will be governed under the normal Terms & Conditions outlined in your event contract.
• Effective Monday, March 16, 2020 all scheduled or future in-person meetings with prospective or current clients will occur virtually until further notice.
• The use of photo booth props at our events is suspended until further notice. Clients whose services are affected by this will be contacted individually.
We feel terrible about the timing of this global health situation coinciding with events meant to celebrate life’s special moments with loved ones. Though the situation is fluid, we are committed to providing the outstanding level of customer service you are accustomed to and will do everything in our power to ensure that your event entertainment is one less worry you need to have. We are working remotely and are accessible via phone or email during our normal business hours. Please check this page regularly for ongoing updates.
* Individual event talent subject to availability.